What To Expect When You Hire Krumwiede Home Pros
It Is Definitely No Accident That Our Customers Rave About Our Professionalism – We Planned It That Way
Do you know why there are so many home remodeling nightmare stories out there?
The root problem is a lack of professionalism in the home remodeling industry. To many guys think a truck, a mobile phone, and some tools is enough to run a business.
The sad truth is most home remodeling contractors have absolutely no process or professionally trained staff to make a project go smoothly.
Everything is handled “on the fly” and you can pretty much guess how that will end up 9 times out of 10. It’s why there is so much miscommunication and disappointment with home remodeling projects.
Here’s What Makes The Difference When You Hire Krumwiede Home Pros
If you go to Google Reviews and read what our customers say about us online, you’ll probably notice that A LOT of the reviews mention our professionalism. That’s no accident – we have a professional process that is completely planned out.
Here’s the recipe for our success:
- We have a true team (not a bunch of temporary laborers)
- We have a real office (not just a truck and a mobile phone)
- And we have a proven process to make sure projects go smoothly (and a way to handle issues if they do come up)
Here’s what you can expect when you hire Krumwiede Home Pros
- A customer service representative will give you Our Welcome Aboard Call the day after you made your purchase to guide you on the next steps and answer any questions.
- Within 48 hours, a team member from our Production Department will call you with approximate installation dates. They’ll also schedule a pre-job inspection within a few days of your purchase if needed. If not needed, they just go over the contract and finance details.
- If a pre-job inspection is necessary, our experts will visit to double-check everything important. We verify everything from colors to measurements, and also make sure things like financing and other paperwork are done correctly.
- During the installation, our craftsmen will work on your project and treat your home with respect. Our installers have a daily jobsite cleanup routine, and a more thorough cleanup routine upon completion of the job. As your projects move along, we may have project managers stopping by to check on the progress of the job. Representatives of our marketing team may stop by to take some pictures and reviews.
- The job is NOT considered complete until the foreman or production manager walks the job with YOU and makes sure every promise in the contract has been fulfilled and the clean-up is to your satisfaction. Please be available that day!
- A few days after your project is done, our installation survey coordinator will call you to ask how we did from start to finish.
- If we’ve earned it, we’d love for you to consider leaving us a happy online review and refer us to others. Many of our customers also get a picture with our 100% satisfied sign.
And What You Can Expect From Most Other Contractors In The Chicagoland Suburbs? NONE OF THE ABOVE
We’re not trying to badmouth all other home improvement companies in the Chicagoland suburbs – there are some other quality companies out there.
But you deserve to know the truth: the majority of contractors don’t worry about any of the above steps – they have no thought-out process at all.
Even the ones that do have some kind of process don’t have the ‘start-to-finish, nothing-is-overlooked’ process of Krumwiede Home Pros.
Want proof? Our customers are happy to leave us positive 5-star reviews that frequently mention our communication and professionalism.
(For more on our reviews, please visit our article How Much Should Online Reviews Matter When Choosing A Chicagoland Suburbs Home Improvement Company?).
What To Expect From Us If Something Goes Wrong
Even with all our processes, we’d love to tell you that nothing ever goes wrong. But, of course, we’re human and we do occasionally have problems come up.
Here’s where we further separate ourselves from other contractors. Many home remodeling companies are more comfortable ducking calls and telling you “we’ll come take a look at it when we have a chance” than they are in solving an issue.
We take the EXACT opposite approach. Problems here are treated as an ‘all-hands on deck’ situation. Our production department springs into action and gets the right team members in place to take care of any issues with a fast, appropriate response.
Ready To Start The Process?
It’s easy to get started – just get on our schedule and we’ll come talk to you about your project. We give free quotes in the Chicagoland suburbs for the following projects: windows, kitchen cabinet re-styling, roofing, siding, doors, and gutters.
Our quotes are good for one full year, which means there’s no pressure on you and you have time to plan and budget. We make it easy!