How Can We Guarantee All Our Workmanship
For As Long As You’re In Your Chicagoland Suburbs Home?
It’s Because Of Our Truly Exceptional Installation Team –
You’ll Be Very Comfortable With Who We Send To Your Home
Let’s face it. Home improvement contractors don’t typically have the best reputation with homeowners.
And one of the biggest problems is how random the quality of installers can be.
As a homeowner, you never know what you’re going to get. Will it be….
- A guy in torn clothes who rolls up to your home in a beat-up truck, who communicates in grumpy grunts, and just makes you feel a bit uneasy?
- A well-meaning, but inexperienced person who leaves you wondering if they really know what they’re doing?
- OR will you feel instantly at ease that you’re getting well-trained, highly-qualified installers with a neat appearance and friendly communication?
Here’s the good news: the quality of your installers does NOT have to be random.
If you hire the right company, you can get a great installation experience. Every. Single. Time.
With Us, It’s Not ‘Hit Or Miss’ – It ALWAYS Has To Be Done The Right Way.
This is exactly what you get with Krumwiede Home Pros. We have a ‘No Shortcuts’ policy – everything must be done the right way.
Not sorta right. Not kinda close. It has to be ‘100% precise, EVERY-DETAIL-MATTERS’ right.
How do we make that happen on a consistent basis?
It all starts with the time and care we take when making hiring decisions:
- We don’t use part-time, temporary sub-contractors (so many companies do use temps and unskilled laborers and it makes quality control nearly impossible).
- Our guys are paid at premium rates, and they know that along with that comes the expectation of elite-quality work.
- We don’t just emphasize top installation standards; we also hold them to the highest standards of respect for you and your property.
Better Treated Installers = Better Experience For You
So why don’t all home remodeling companies in the Chicagoland suburbs do it this way?
The short answer is it costs more and it requires more effort.
- At Krumwiede, we pay our guys above industry standards so we can attract and retain the best.
- We also talk a lot about life quality issues – we make sure our guys have life-work balance to keep them happy.
- We don’t just hire for skill; we also hire for personality. To put it bluntly, we don’t want any jerks. Basically, if a guy’s not friendly, he’s not going to make it at Krumwiede Home Pros.
The Accountability Factor
Of course, with great pay and great treatment comes great responsibility!
We have very specific standards when it comes to installing products. Some companies are okay with ignoring manufacturer specifications on installation, but we’re definitely not.
Exacting standards and extra effort are not the exception around here – they’re the expectation.
And Speaking Of High Standards, That DEFINITELY Applies To Cleaning Up
Here’s another thing we insist on with all our installation teams: it is absolutely mandatory to clean-up the job site.
In fact, we’re absolutely fanatical about cleaning up after ourselves – our installers know it’s just as important as every other detail of the installation process.
It amazes us how many Chicagoland suburbs remodeling contractors ignore this aspect of home improvement projects. To us, it’s disrespectful of the homeowner and their home to do anything other than leave it “cleaner than you found it.”
Of Course, Anyone Can Say They Have “Quality” Installation… WHERE’S THE PROOF?
We realize that it’s a big challenge for homeowners to separate the good contractors from the bad and the ugly.
After all, no company will tell you, “Yeah, our installers are pretty mediocre, and you’ll be disappointed that we don’t really clean up the job site afterward.”
Of course no one’s going to say that. Everyone will stick with the standard script: we have “quality installation” and “good service.”
So we’re not going to tell you to ‘just trust us.’ We’d rather talk about real facts. Here’s the Krumwiede Home Pros’ track record’:
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on everything we install for as long as you’re in your home.
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- 68+ Years in business serving the Chicagoland suburbs
- Better paid, factory-certified installers
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews online – many of which talk about how good the installers were!
Installation Really Does Make A Difference
When it comes to installers, we believe the old saying is true: “You Get What You Pay For.” We pay and treat our guys better, and because of that our customers get ‘peace-of-mind’ installation done to the highest standards.
Remember that even the best products will fail if not installed properly and that’s why we firmly believe it’s worth the investment we’ve made in a great team.
If we sound like your kind of Chicagoland suburbs home remodeling company, reach out to us for a free consultation and quote.